I'm checking in on my goals for 2019. My writing goals are chugging along, but I need to push myself in some other areas. For instance, baking. What new thing should I attempt to bake?
Things I can complete
- Run six races this year (As of Mar 10, I've done 1!)
- Finish my YA manuscript
- Finish the Rosalie manuscript - Revision completed, in process of sending this out
- Go camping
- Co-Read a book with each kid
- Bake something new
- Go for a group run
- Attend a new conference
Ongoing things I want to do well:
- Moms volunteering - doing a state level project
- SCBWI volunteering (Now I'm the RA!)
- Writing coach
- Writing club - almost done our first ever session
- NHSC - my last season as Commissioner is underway
Stuff I will work hard on but can't guarantee:
- Find the right agent
- Write more for the educational publishing market - Signed a contract March 1, 2019!
- Continue to write for Highlights - Achieved in Feb 2019!
- Continue to write for Cricket magazine
- Sold a story to a new magazine, Smartypants Magazine for Kids