How are your goals going for 2019? April is over halfway done and I'm able to check some things off.
Things I can complete
- Run six races this year (As of April 23, I've done 2!)
- Finish my YA manuscript
- Finish the Rosalie manuscript - Revision completed, in process of sending this out
- Go camping
- Co-Read a book with each kid - I read "The Great Brain" out loud to the middle and youngest on a car trip. That's 2/3 for sure.
- Bake something new - We didn't have to bake mochi, but we made this for the first time!
- Go for a group run
- Attend a new conference
Ongoing things I want to do well:
- Moms volunteering - doing a state level project
- SCBWI volunteering (Now I'm the RA!)
- Writing coach
- Writing club - almost done our first ever session
- NHSC - my last season as Commissioner is underway
Stuff I will work hard on but can't guarantee:
- Find the right agent
- Write more for the educational publishing market - Signed a contract March 1, 2019!
- Continue to write for Highlights - Achieved in Feb 2019!
- Continue to write for Cricket magazine
- Sold a story to a new magazine, Smartypants Magazine for Kids