Search Try It And You May

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

What Do You Call a Group of Hummingbirds?

 I never thought I'd see so many hummingbirds in one summer. But this feisty little bird has been all over the place! 

A group of hummingbirds is called a charm, and it's true. They are so charming. 

We spotted on one a walk around Gordon's Pond in Delaware. I captured one with my iPhone while watching a heron in Graham Park, in Cranberry. 

We have at least two that visit our yard. I was able to get a slow motion video of one visiting a feeder.  

A few days later it returned to explore our soccer goal. We now spot these little charmers on walks in North Park, or at the Audubon trails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment